Revisions are a normal part of every design process. Revisions are simply meant to be a slight change or course correction to progress toward the final design. The purpose of the revision stage is to provide you with the opportunity to carefully review the design and provide us with any changes you require so that an agency can tweak your design to perfection.
The process consists of one round of revisions:
1. The designer submits a design draft for review.
2. The client reviews drafts and gathers feedback.
3. The client provides the designer with all of their feedback at one time. All revisions should be submitted clearly and concisely through email within 48 hours.
4. The designer asks questions as needed and makes revisions to the design.
5. The designer submits a new draft for review, typically within 48 hours.
Additional revisions are charged at the hourly rate. All revisions should be submitted clearly and concisely through email.